You know, I use the word “lovely” often, and I think it is so neat that Caroline, of the blog Dressed in Time, has described this very blog as “lovely” and nominated it for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, Caroline! I am so pleased to be included on your list of nominations.
You probably know how these awards go: there’s a list of things to do:
Since this is all about being a lovely blog I am going to use pictures to share things about me, and since you often get to see pictures of the lovely historic places I visit and beautiful clothes I wear, I’m going to change it up and share places I’ve been in modern clothes. I can’t take full credit for the picture idea because it was inspired by the One Lovely Blog Award posts by Caroline and the blogger who nominated her: Susan Ardelie of Life Takes Lemons.
Now it’s time to share the blog love! I nominate:
1. Edelweiss Patterns An all around lovely blog with beautiful photos and lots of posts with absolutely lovely content.
2. A Fashionable Frolick Fantastic content with lots of tutorials, beautiful clothes, and other useful and interesting info is what makes this blog lovely!
3. The Fashionable Past Stunning clothes with immense attention to detail that are photographed in cute photo shoots. Plus, lots of picture filled tutorials. Lovely!
4. A Fractured Fairytale Lovely clothes and accessories from a super sweet blogger.
5. If I Had My Own Blue Box Fascinating information about the lives of mid-19th century people and lovely clothing related tidbits.
6. Kleidung um 1800 This blog is lovely all around! It’s full of beautiful clothing and lovely pictures, and it’s a blog in English and German!
7. The Lady of Portland House Always full of beautiful events with lovely looking people and the occasional side trip into a modern reality which looks lovely and stays in keeping with the tone of the blog.
Thank you to all the people who take the pictures that are included on my blog! You know who you are, friends. I wouldn’t be able to do it without you!